Monday 1 December 2008

I would like to thank my friend Lea for giving me this award. I would most certainly pass this back to Lea. Thank you :)


The award comes with the following sentiment:-This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.I would like to pass this to:

Sarah C

Debs

Wendy

Amanda

Sian

Juliet

Karen

Mellie

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Aww thank you Tee - you are very kind to give this award. :)

xxDebbiexx

Juliet said...

Thanks so much Tee - a lovely award xx

Sarah C said...

Thank you so much for this my friend. I will display it proudly xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Thank you my friend, that is a lovely award and I am very proud to receive it xxxx

Karen Mortensen said...

.....and I just saw that Sarah and I said almost the same thing! LOL

maddy hill said...

congrats on your award tee ! xxx
and congrats to all that recieve it too.
love maddy

Debbie said...

Hi Tee...thank you sooo very much for my beautiful card - I shall diplay it proudly. :) :)

Hope you are all ready for christmas and hope you and yours have a great festive season. :) :)

Take care

xxDebbiexx

Debbie said...

Hi Tee - just popping in to say Happy New Year. :)

xxDebbiexx