Wednesday, 10 December 2008
Monday, 1 December 2008
The award comes with the following sentiment:-This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.I would like to pass this to:
Thursday, 27 November 2008
Wednesday, 5 November 2008
Saturday, 25 October 2008
Wednesday, 22 October 2008
Monday, 20 October 2008
Sunday, 12 October 2008
Sunday, 31 August 2008
Thursday, 14 August 2008
Sunday, 10 August 2008
Saturday, 9 August 2008
Monday, 4 August 2008
Sunday, 3 August 2008
Wednesday, 23 July 2008
Saturday, 19 July 2008
How could I resist scrapping this photo?? This is of my youngest when he was only 2 1/2 months old smiling at his brother whose head you can barely see in the photo!
This was for a challange on UKS of to use a cd cover to scraplift..I used Gorillaz, we also had to use material and it had to be a holiday theme. What better one then my favourite holiday to Spain??
Thursday, 26 June 2008
WHAT WAS HAPPENING !) YEARS AGO? I was working doing private care in the USA, being a mum to my 4 sons and at the time still married to my ex husband.
NAME 5 THINGS TO DO TODAY: 1)Take a bath and wash my hair. 2)Work on the work rota's for my job. 3)Try to pick out papers for a LO I am trying to do. 4) Get ready and walk to work.
5) Give my hubby a big kiss when he picks me up from work at 9pm!
SNACKS I ENJOY: My most favourite snack is popcorn. I am not a huge snacker but when I do feel like a snack I prefer savoury to sweet.
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE: I would pay off my bills, help my sons financially if they needed me to, buy a cottage by the seaside or run a B&B by the seaside.
PLACES I HAVE LIVED: Kalamazoo and Midland Michigan, Las Vegas Nevada, Upland Ca., Dekalb Illinois, Llandrydladd Anglesey Wales, Hadleigh Suffolk, and now in Ipswich.
Here are the friends I have decided to tag, please ignore it if you don't wish to do it, and please have fun if you wish to participate. :)
Wendy Amanda Sian Juliet Lou
Sunday, 22 June 2008
Wednesday, 11 June 2008
The "Attitude" lo is of my son Chris (next to youngest) showing off his split chin...with a bit of a look added in...I couldn't resist scrapping it!
"My party dress is the weekly challange on UKS where we were asked to 1. Scrap a childhood photo of yourself. 2. Use something pink. 3.Use something metal 4. Use something recycled and 5. use stripes. I have managed to do all...photo of me as a child, pink paper, metal flowers on the corners of my photo, the flowers are punched out of a pepsi can, and I have added an acetate overlay which has stripes on it.
Love and light to all who read this. xx
Monday, 26 May 2008
Sunday, 18 May 2008
Monday, 21 April 2008
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
5. What are the last three books that you read?
6. Qvc or create & Craft?
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
8. What is your claim to fame?
My answers are:
1. I think I would like Goldie Hawn because I have always admired her and she has a very positive outlook on life and shares the same attitudes about the aging process as I do.
2. Goldie Hawn would be the first celebrity because I think it would be awesome to share some laughs but yet also be able to talk about serious stuff. Least favourite...Arnold S. (cannot spell it!) I figure by the time Goldie and I have stayed up talking for a couple weeks I would need somewhere comfortable to rest and with his muscles he could build me a nice shelter and make me a comfy bed to lie on to sleep!
3. 12x12 patterned paper, Big shot, Crop a dile but as Sarah has said...my favourites change with my moods but these 3 are my favourites most of the time.
4. Since having my mum to visit for the month and talking with her about just about everything and dining out with her I think I would invent a booster seat for the elderly to use when diningout...well actually it could be for any adult but so often the elderly shrink in size the older they get and as my mum has said sometimes she feels as if she has the table at her chin and its really not very comfortable! Sooo this is what I would invent and to be honest and seriously thnking about it!
5.Thats a hard one..as I usually have more then one book on the go at a time..."The Queens Fool" by Phillipa Gregory "White" by Rosie Thomas and "Vows" by LaVyrle Spencer this last title is the type I book I don't read very often but needed a light hearted book after the last two so picked it up at the charity shop after it caught my eye.
6.Either...I like watching them for different ideas but I must admit I probably watch qvc more then I do Create and Craft
7.Don't really have a favourite
8.My claim to fame..not exactly sure what that means...but throughout my life I have written poetry and my last year of high school I wrote a poem for the graduation ceremonies and it was published in the newspaper.
I'm passing this on to:
Wendy Sian Amanda Nicola
ok...I have chosen only 4 of the 5....I think most others on my list of favourites have been picked by others and sometimes twice! Sooo since its ok to be chosen twice...I chose Sarah C .
Please don't be offended if you're not on this list. I've not tagged you all as maybe one of these people tag you instead.
Friday, 11 April 2008
Sunday, 6 April 2008
Sunday, 30 March 2008
Tuesday, 25 March 2008
Monday, 24 March 2008
Sunday, 23 March 2008
Tuesday, 18 March 2008
Thursday, 13 March 2008
Sunday, 9 March 2008
Friday, 29 February 2008
Thursday, 28 February 2008
Here's what you have to do:
1)Acknowledge a post with Links to 5 blogs you find of interest that inspire you.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver
3)Display the logo "You make my day"
4) Tell the award winners they have won by commenting on their blog with the news.
Wednesday, 27 February 2008
Love and light to all who read this.