Monday 28 February 2011

The Sunday Creative Group


I have joined a photo group entitled "The Sunday Creative" which every Sunday we get a word prompt and we can interupt it any way we see fit. I am so looking forward to being part of this group and will add my photos here each week for this group.
Week 1....Ritual-to me I am using my morning ritual when I come down stairs my hubby has a cuppa waiting by my computer for me with my morning aspirin...same ritual minus the aspirin when I do a night shift as I cannot take it right before sleeping. Always check my fb and email while having my first couple cups of coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love morning rituals. I always make sure my coffee is ready so I can just push the button when I get up. :)

Lou Belcher said...

Yes... coffee is a great part of morning. Love the photo.

Lou

Maegan Beishline said...

That looks very similar to my morning ritual!