Saturday 19 January 2008

Scrapbook layouts



Here are the latest 2 scrapbook layouts I have done. One is of my husband on Christmas day when he opened his new toy (steering wheel/throttle set ) for his pc. He played until he wore himself out..hence the sleeping photo! lol The second layout are of photo's I took at our local cemetary while out taking shot of ornamental stones, I started to notice the broken and deteriorating stones scattered throughout the old section of the cemetary and this saddened me as they just seemed as if these were the graves of "The Forgotten".

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

Still love these LO's. I love the look on Alan's face! Talk about 'cat got the cream'!! You've done really well with the cemetery piccies. They sure do deserve to be scrapped and not forgotten forever by everyone.