Tuesday 15 March 2011

Sunday Creative....Soul


I took this photo in May of 2010 on a lovely trip to Budapest...when you came upon this memorial representing the shoes of the jewish people.(adults and children) that were shot next to the River and this is where they fell into the water..there was such a silence as if each and every lost SOUL were there.....It really made a deep impact upon myself and I think of the whole trip this is something I shall carry with me the rest of my life...a feeling so unexplainable...so this is my interputation of this weeks Sunday creative
"SOUL"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, yes, it would forever be with you.

Raymonde said...

I have no words. I agree with you though for the interpretation of soul. Take care.

www.everydayiwalkwithyou.blogspot.com