Tuesday 18 March 2008

I've been a little crafty!



Here are a couple LO's I have done in the past week. The first one is of an old school friend of mine who contacted me a couple years ago after losing touch after High school, she has horses now and always dreamed of riding by the seaside...well last year her dream came too when she and 2 friends loaded the horses in horse boxes and went off to the seaside to ride. She sent me photo's and when asked gave me permission to scrap them. This was done for the weekly challange on UKS. The second one is a LO I did and is of myself and my siblings on Easter Day 1964. I am the smallest of the bunch! Thanks for having a look!

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

These are really great Tee. Love everything about them :D

Louly said...

Oooh I love them both. What a great story about your friend and the horses. Has she seen the LO? I bet she'd love it.