Tuesday 5 February 2008

Here's a few more LO's I have done in the past week.





First is of my parents before they were married, I have printed off the frame the photo was in also to use as a backing for the photo because my father had written on it "To my sweetheart Pat, from Johnny. I thought it only fitting to keep the photo with the message.

Next one is of my Sister in her sand dragster,she is the dare devil of us girls, Her car is called "Good News" and her husbands dragster is called "Bad News" They go all over the usa racing.

The next couple lo's I did as challanges on UKS, first was the House challange and our prompt was to us Love and Ribbons, so hence the lo,I will be mounting this on canvas and giving it to my husband as an anniversary present....these photo's were taken while we were in London a couple weeks ago.

The next one is a lo of my mates daughter and step daughter the day of my mates wedding, the girls were in the wedding so this was them using up some energy before having to get their gowns on. The challange prompt was to use a Beatles song as a title, 7 of something, no flowers, use paint, and use spring colours. Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

Sarah C said...

These are alll so brilliant Tee. I absolutely love the ones of your parents and of you and Alan. You're mighty clever :-) xx

Joani said...

Oh Tee, your LOs are fabulous, love them. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Joani x

Debbie said...

Great LO's Tee, lovely designs. ;) :)

Debbie x

Karen Mortensen said...

Fab Tee! You go from strength to strength!