Thursday 28 February 2008

I've been given an award!



Thank you so much Sarah, you are so sweet giving me this award and like you I don't know what I have done to deserve it but I do appreciate it ALOT! I love visiting your blog between our phone natters and seeing what new things you have been working on.

Ladies if you already have this award don't worry about passing it on, just display it proudly. I would love to give it to all your comment on my blog because it makes me feel so good that others are liking my creations...but I can only give it to 5 so here goes...


Amanda
Mellie


Lea
Sian

Here's what you have to do:
1)Acknowledge a post with Links to 5 blogs you find of interest that inspire you.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver
3)Display the logo "You make my day"
4) Tell the award winners they have won by commenting on their blog with the news.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

aww thanks so much for my award .

Sarah C said...

You deserve it, just be being you. You make my day by the great things you have on your blog, by the words of comfort and laughter on the 3C's, by your hospitality when I came to stay and by making me cry with laughter when we talk. It's amazing how much time passes by un-noticed when you're around and I'm proud to call you my friend

xxx ((((((((HUGS)))))))) xxx

Sian said...

Awwwwww thanks Tee, you are a sweetie ;)
I must have been good somewhere along the line LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh Tee thank you!

I'll be passing this along on Sunday when I next get time to play.