Wednesday 27 February 2008

Its 6 Years!

Well today my best friend and soulmate and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! As we opened each others cards this morning we realized we had both written the same thing in each others, just goes to show how much alike we feel and think. He is the best husband a woman could ever hope for, and he is my very best friend, lover, soul mate and my husband..I am so lucky to have him in my life. I still wake every morning to kisses on my shoulder, and end my day with a kiss upon my lips. We would have gone out to dinner tonight to celebrate but I had to work so we are going tomorrow night instead. He bought US a 3 set of CD's of Love songs of the 80's....after I opened it he said to me...read the first few song titles...and as I did he said when he picked up the cd and read the first few songs he thought...this will prove to her how much I love her...so he bought the set....bet you just said awwwwwwwe huh? yeah I did too and I do know how much he loves me but sometimes I ask myself "Why does he love me so much??" I adore my husband, I love him more then words could ever express, he has made me realize I am worthy of being loved. So...as this anniversary passes...I look forward to the next...and tomorrow evening..we will wine and dine and celebrate our love for one another.
Love and light to all who read this.

5 comments:

Sarah C said...

Awww. This is all so wonderful.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH

When I stayed at yours, and you spoke of Alan your eyes would light up. It's so nice to hear that you two are still as crazy for each other as you ever were.

Enjoy your meal Thursday. Here's to the next 6 years OXOXOXOX

Sarah C said...

Meant to say

Love the new photo xx

Amanda said...

aww that is so lovely. enjoy your meal hun :)

Debbie said...

How wonderful for you both Tee - sorry I am late in answering this post. ;) :)

Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Aww sorry Tee that this is such a late comment.

I'm so glad you each have each other and are so happy!