Monday 4 February 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks to Sarah C I have been tagged.

Here are the rules:- You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

Altering things I like to do
Nuts are something I love munch on
Nice--my husband said that is one word to describe me :)


Ok...there we are...sure glad my middle name is short lol. Now who to tag...most of those on my list have been tagged already many times but perhaps they won't mind if I tag them again?? Since I have only 1 N on my list and she has been tagged I will tag 3 people with only one being a letter from my name.

Amanda
Sarah M
Wendy

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

I'll agree with your hubby on the 'nice'. You most certainly are :-)